Do you want to open a restaurant, a catering business, or a food truck? Do you want to become a more innovative chef or a more successful Food Product Designer? Do you want to bring Food Design in your company or Design studio?
The Free Email course Food Design 101, discussed what Food Design is in all its shapes and forms. Over two weeks students receive 6 email lessons with the following content:
- Lesson 1: The three myths and lies about Food Design
- Lesson 2: What makes a good food designer
- Lesson 3: Your first mini Food Design process
- Lesson 4: The Food Design Target: Designing more than food
- Lesson 5: How to create products that people will love
- Lesson 6: Time to rock and roll! A Food Design challenge
About the Online School of Food Design©
The Online School of Food Design© is a virtual school where to learn what Food Design is and how to do it. The school is for chefs, designers, restaurateurs, food truck owners, and for anyone interested in applying design to food and eating. The courses aim at training new Food Designers, and giving new perspective to established Food Designers. The Online School of Food Design© is also a learning space for anyone in the food industry: food companies can learn the basics of Design and how to apply it to their own food product development process.